A Place Where Unusual, Is Normal!
TM

Uncle Dragon Says! 

If it makes sense, you are in the wrong place!! 

#5 THE QUOTES

Forum Home > Doctor Potions Master Says: Set 1 > Last Week's Quiz

Dr Potions Master

And now the answers to last week's quiz. Complete these song titles. Well the first one was: 'I'm going to sit write down and...?' 

Well the answer was: Write myself a letter. There were several other suggestions, that were not only unseemly, but physically impossible. And if you don't believe me, Athletic of Chatham, well ah... you sit right down and try it. 

The last title you had to complete was: 'I Dream of...' Well Mr J G of Rotherhythe, I've looked up what you apparently dream of in Freud. And it seems that you have a morbid fear of being brutally assaulted by a giant rabbit covered in jam. Now ah... Don't worry Mr J G, It's a very common dream indeed. Mr Tootiefruit Plumspiggut has that dream often. 

Oh him, great hairy fool. 

Yes. But the real answer was, I Dream of Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair. Which I thought was a much great improvement of, (breaks into song) "I dream of being brutally assaulted by a giant rabbit covered in jam." 

Now all that remains for me to do is to tell you about the Limmerick Compatition. 

"A professional wrestler from Leigh, while rehearsing a bout for TV." And all you have to do is to think of what the next three lines could be. Answers please, not to me personally, but to Co around the bend, over my shoulder, whoops! Scropesdown, Lummuckshire Bog. 

Cheerio and see you next time.

--

SSDSnape

April 11, 2017 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dr Potions Master

A professional wrestler from Leigh, while rehearsing a bout for TV, 

Got bored with the script, threw it aside and jumped into his cold cosumé. 

--

SSDSnape

April 14, 2017 at 5:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.